When low back pain starts it’s easy to think it will just “go away” in a couple of days. You may visit the doctor who tells you to rest and take pain medication to manage your symptoms. As the pain progresses you realize that you are avoiding activities due to pain. Or worse, you start to believe that low back pain is “normal” with aging.
Is that how you are feeling right now?
If so you are not alone. In fact, every day at Physical Therapy for EveryBODY we help people just like you!
- Have you suffered with low back pain for more than 6 months?
- Are you tired of not being able to pick up your child without pain?
- Do you need 3 days to recover after you do yard work?
- Are you starting to feel like an invalid?
- Is exercise impossible due to pain?
- Are you tired of the doctor recommending pain medication and muscle relaxers that make you feel groggy?
- Are you willing to do anything to avoid surgery?
- Do you wish that someone would listen to your whole story and put the pieces of this puzzle together for you?
Then you have found the right place for you. At Physical Therapy for EveryBODY we focus on treating low back pain every day. We listen to your story and help you figure out the puzzle that is your low back pain. Everybody has a different pain journey. We partner with you to eliminate your pain and develop a plan to ensure that pain does not return.
What would your life look like in 3 months if you could get rid of this back pain?
Just click on the “Yes! Send me the FREE low back pain report”, enter your name and E-mail address, and the free report will immediately be sent to you. It really is that easy!Yes! Send me the FREE low back pain report.
Our goal at Physical Therapy for EveryBODY is to eliminate back pain in Maple Valley and get people back to the life they love living. We believe movement is life and we want to help you get your movement back and your life back.
WANT TO GET RELIEF FASTER?
We understand that many people are frustrated by the run around they get at normal offices. They are looking to solve this problem NOW without pain medication or costly procedures That’s why we have created these two opportunities for you. We save a limited number of slots each week so you can talk with a specialist on the phone to get your questions answered or come visit us in person to see if we are the right fit for your health needs.