When neck pain starts, it’s easy to think “oh it’s just an ache and it will go away tomorrow”. Or maybe you assume that you just slept wrong. Even worse, maybe you think it’s “normal” because you’re getting older.
- Did you wake up with a kink in your neck – 2 months ago – and it hasn’t gone away?
- Are you concerned because you cannot check your blind spot without turning your entire body?
- Do you suffer from chronic headaches that are not seasonal, food, or cycle related?
- Are you unable to get comfortable to sleep due to neck pain?
- Is the pain draining all of your energy and all the fun out of your life?
- Do you get dizzy when you look up?
- Do you wish that someone would listen to your whole story and put the pieces of this puzzle together for you?
Then you have found the right place for you. At Physical Therapy for EveryBODY we focus on treating neck pain every day. We listen to your story and help you figure out the puzzle that is your neck pain. Everybody has a different pain journey. We partner with you to eliminate your pain and develop a plan to ensure that pain does not return.
What would your life look like in 3 months if you could get rid of this neck pain?
Just click on the “Yes! Send me the FREE neck pain report”, enter your name and E-mail address, and the free report will immediately be sent to you. It really is that easy!
Our goal at Physical Therapy for EveryBODY is to eliminate back pain in Maple Valley and get people back to the life they love living. We believe movement is life and we want to help you get your movement back and your life back.
WANT TO GET RELIEF FASTER?
We understand that many people are frustrated by the run around they get at normal offices. They are looking to solve this problem NOW without pain medication or costly procedures That’s why we have created these two opportunities for you. We save a limited number of spots each week so you can talk with a specialist on the phone to get your questions answered or come visit us in person to see if we are the right fit for your health needs.