Front Office Concierge
Are you comfortable with talking to strangers, both in person and on the phone? Are you a self-starter? Is being organized a top priority in your life? Are you able to multi-task and prioritize projects while simultaneously meeting deadlines and prioritizing your day?
Do you enjoy helping people find solutions to problems? Can you anticipate the needs of other people? Do you enjoy showing up for work knowing that the smallest details make the difference?
Do you have a positive outlook on life? Are you flexible, open to change, and committed to learning?
We are a physical therapy clinic, in Maple Valley, that is ready to grow! Ask anyone in town and you’ll soon discover that we have an incredible reputation in the community. We have an abundance of great people ready and waiting for you to serve to the best of your ability.
We believe whole heartedly in education and provide an immense amount of training, teaching, and coaching. We pride ourselves on a tribe like mentality where we are better together. We believe that movement is life and desire to see the entire community move in the way they desire for their life.
We know that real A players love to be held accountable for high standards of performance which means you’ll be given your own key objectives and outcomes. When these are consistently met, you’ll experience substantial benefits and privileges.
We invite you to read the list of duties below. If you believe you are a good fit for this role then we invite you to apply via the instructions written below.
- Communicate effectively on the phone by holding a lengthy conversation with new patients.
- Provide an exceptional waiting room environment for our patients.
- Communicate effectively with patients before, during, and after appointments to ensure that satisfaction is being achieved.
- Use scheduling software to schedule patients, take payments.
- Develop a procedure library so that every aspect of the role is documented.
- Provide attention to detail in the clinic including cleaning, taking out the garbage, laundry.
- Work with Physical Therapist and Marketing Manager with other tasks that come up.
Skills that will allow you to be successful in this role:
- Clear communication skills
- A welcoming personality
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-starter who brings forward new ideas
- Strong desire to learn with a teachable personality
- A resourceful nature that can stay on message with our company values
We are more interested in people than experience. If you are an outgoing person who enjoys serving others, have a strong desire to learn, and can work independently at solving problems we encourage you to apply!
This position will start at 30 hours per week with intention to transition to 40 hours per week in the next 6 months.
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday – 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Wednesday – 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Friday – 8:30 am – 11:30 am
Salary – $12.50-$14.50/hour
E-mail your resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the Subject line write: Concierge Position. Include a paragraph in the cover letter describing your current knowledge of physical therapy or your previous experience with physical therapy.