- Are you comfortable with talking to strangers both in person and on the phone?
- Are you a self-starter?
- Do you love the idea of selling-to-serve and nurturing relationships with people in order to help them?
- Is being “organized” a top priority in your life and are you able to multi-task and prioritize projects, while simultaneously meeting deadlines and prioritizing your day?
- Can you communicate effectively with people from all different backgrounds – both written and verbal?
- Are you able to speak up when you see something that is not working and can you anticipate the needs of other people because you show up for work knowing that the smallest details always make a difference?
- Do you have a positive outlook on life?
- Are you flexible and open to change, committed to learning?
If so, you could be just the person we are looking for to fill the position that we have available at the front desk of our physical therapy clinic
You will be managing the front desk and waiting room experience, meeting and greeting our patients, and ensuring that all our patients are looked after and made to feel welcomed whenever they enter our world.
Further, you will be responsible for answering the phone and converting inquiries into paying patients. Part of our business model is to get people requesting information on-line. You will be responsible for following up with these inquiries and converting them into a fully paying patient that is happy to come into the clinic.
Ultimately, your job is to help us grow the revenue of the clinic by booking in new patients via the phone and excelling at retaining those patients as lifelong customers of the business. You’ll do that by creating the type of customer service experience that patients will be happy to come in for – and just as happy to pay for – and just as happy to tell others about.
- Provide an exceptional waiting room environment for our patients that they’ll look forward to coming back to.
- Hold a length (at least 15-20 minute) conversation with new patients on the phone ensuring that patients are committed and bought into our service.
- Ensure that people who call requesting appointments are placed on schedule and understand the true time and cost commitment involved in physical therapy.
- Ensure people show up excited for their first appointment after scheduling.
- Communicate the value of our services (in person and on the phone) and be able to explain how what we do is worth the price we are asking.
- Successfully handle price objections.
- Communicate with patients before, during and after appointments to ensure satisfaction is being achieved.
- Engage in sales training by myself and other outside sources for personal growth and development of sales and nurturing skills.
- Organize and plan all schedules – maximizing efficiency and revenue for the clinic.
- Foster deep relationships with patients.
- Develop and regularly update the procedures library so that every aspect of the role is documented and can be achieved by anyone else in the business.
- Establish the empathy needed to nurture leads in order to help the business maintain a great name and reputation in the community.
- Be able to hold meaningful conversations with prospective patients on the phone for longer than 20 minutes.
- Be able to answer all questions asked on the phone in such a way that increases the likelihood that the person asking will want to be a customer.
- Skilled at following up with leads on the phone and converting them to clients.
- Recall names and faces of patients and in doing so making all of our patients eyes light up when they arrive in the clinic.
- Organization and planning of schedules in a productive manner.
- Lives up to verbal and written agreements regardless of personal cost.
- Demonstrate an ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Attention to detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks.
- Demonstrate tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Have an understanding and empathy for the clientele we serve including patients of all ages who are at different points in their journey.
- Consistently present with an optimistic, bright personality which our clients will fall in love with.
*What We Will Do For You*
- Provide you with ongoing training and support in the field of sales, customer service, and front desk administration.
- Give you an amazing environment in which to work that includes working with a team of wonderful and very supportive staff – as well as very friendly customers.
- Opportunity to develop and grow in a team that is value driven and strongly encourages personality based services.
Prior experience in sales and customer follow up is preferred although it does not need to be in the medical field. We are looking for the right person who would enjoy learning more about what makes our company unique and values mentorship to help the company grow. If you are an outgoing person who enjoys helping people make good health decisions, has a strong desire to learn, and can work independently at solving problems we encourage you to apply!
Competitive hourly wage with chance to earn even more as we grow as a result of your impactReturn To Careers Page
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Fill out this simple form to start your application process: