- Are you tired of treating 12-20 patients per day and going home exhausted? Do you wish you had a full 50 minute session with each patient to help them deal with their dysfunction instead of passing them off? Do you wish that you could use your knowledge to treat the whole person and not just the body part listed on the prescription?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your manual skills with residency level training and regularly scheduled mentorship time? Do you love to learn and are you committed to being part of a TEAM that puts the patient first, not professional ego?
WHO WE ARE
At Physical Therapy for everyBODY, we help people in the South Puget Sound get back to active, pain-free living, without the use of pain medications, injections, or surgery – even when they’ve been told they just have to live with the pain! We firmly believe that every body is able to heal completely when it is able to move correctly. Our #1 Core Value is “Movement Is Life” and we help each person who enters our world achieve real outcomes based on their goals. Through our core values, we seek to transform the face of physical therapy both locally and globally, expand our reach and ability to serve, and create an experience for patient that is truly unforgettable – placing their goals, aspirations, and needs at the center of all that we do.
Demand for this role is always high, and we invite you to apply if you feel confident and able to achieve the tasks and responsibilities listed below:
WHO THIS IS FOR
The main responsibility of a Physical Therapist at Physical Therapy for everyBODY is patient retention. They deliver on our promise to help people get back to living an active and pain free life without the use of pain medication, injections, or surgery, even when they’ve been told they just have to live with the pain.
We are looking for Physical Therapists who are able to:
- Actively listen to and hear the real need each person is expressing
- Create an experience for each patient, not just provide a service, that will cause each patient to want to come back frequently (and tell their friends and family about us as well)
- Desire to transform peoples’ lives by getting them back to doing the activities they love and reach the goals they have set
- Clearly communicate with patients in a way that allows them to confidently make the right decision about the plan of care you suggest
- Be empathetic to what each person is walking through in life, how this problem is affecting them, and what they can expect from treatment throughout their entire plan of care
- Connect with the patient to ensure that patient coming for a free Discovery Visit convert to an evaluation (when appropriate)
- Ensure that clinical notes are kept up-to-date, accurate, and completed in 24 hours (yes, you will have scheduled documenting time)
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
With regard to Physical Therapy skill set, we are looking for individuals who:
- Have a high comfort level in providing hands-on manual therapy techniques and believe strongly in the usage of “hands-on” treatment to help patient achieve their goals
- Utilize individualized treatment plans and exercises that are specific to the patient’s case and accompanied with clean and concise direction and cues (visual, tactile, and verbal), that help the patient to appropriately learn the skilled techniques and understand why it has value in helping them get better
- Have a strong desire to collaborate for a “patient-centered team approach” of care to ensure the best possible solution is achieved to produce the highest quality of outcomes for the patient and make their eyes light up
- Hold a Physical Therapy license in Washington State
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Along with a generous compensation package, the benefits of employment at Physical therapy for everyBODY are numerous.
We provide a positive, professional, and fun atmosphere, designed to both give the patient the absolute best experience, and to give you a work environment that fosters professional and personal growth. You will be provided with weekly mentorship and guided learning opportunities to progress your hands on and clinical decision making skills.
We are 100% focused on providing a life-changing experience for our clientele and hold the highest standard for our business practices. Our goal is to support YOU to allow you to flourish as the best version of yourself, both professionally and personally, as well as continue to grow our business to reach and serve as many people as we possibly can!
If you possess the skills and meet the qualifications we have outlined above, are fed up with the current state of healthcare, and are looking for a long-term career with a company that actually puts the patient first, we can’t wait to hear from you! Click the button below to continue the conversation and learn more about this amazing opportunity!Return To Careers Page
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Fill out this simple form to start your application process: