- Are you a Pilates certified instructor who is looking for an environment that encourages Pilates for rehabilitation?
- Do you wish you had a reformer in your clinic?
- Would you liked to create a clinical Pilates rehabilitation program?
- Are you interested in residency level training where you get regular one-on-one mentorship?
- Are you looking to grow both personally and professionally in a clinic that values knowledge sharing enough to make time for weekly training?
- Do you love to learn and are you committed to being part of a TEAM that puts the patient first, not professional ego?
WHO WE ARE
At Physical Therapy for everyBODY, we help people in the South Puget Sound get back to active, pain-free living, without the use of pain medications, injections, or surgery – even when they’ve been told they just have to live with the pain! Through our core values, we seek to transform the face of physical therapy both locally and globally, expand our reach and ability to serve, and create an experience for patient that is truly unforgettable – placing their goals, aspirations, and needs at the center of all that we do.
Dr. Amy Konvalin holds her PhD in Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy from the Ola Grimsby Institute. She achieved her OCS in 2011 and was accepted as a Fellow in the American Academy of Orthopedic Physical Therapy the same year. Dr. Amy travels to Kenya regularly to teach manual Physical Therapy through the Jackson Foundation. We search for local opportunities to serve as well including supporting local walks, races, and fundraisers that help people in the Maple Valley area. We believe whole heartedly in education, and provide an immense amount of training, teaching, and coaching to help our employees achieve both their professional and personal goals.
We know that real A players love to be held accountable for high standards of performance, which means you’ll be given your own key objectives and outcomes. When these are consistently met, you’ll experience substantial benefits and privileges. Demand for this role is always high, and we invite you to apply if you feel confident and able to achieve the tasks and responsibilities listed below:
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
The main responsibility of a Physical Therapist at Physical Therapy for everyBODY is patient retention. They deliver on our promise to help people get back to living an active and pain free life without the use of pain medication, injections, or surgery, even when they’ve been told they just have to live with the pain.
We are looking for individuals who have the ability to perform the following skills:
- Participate in, contribute to, and help develop a clinical Pilates program to help appropriate patients transition from rehabilitation to a Pilates studio
- Clearly communicate what the patient is to EXPECT daily and throughout their entire plan of care
- Ensure that patients achieve their clinical and health/lifestyle outcomes (in the time frame you set)
- Develop a mutually beneficial relationship that benefits both the patient and the clinic
- Communicate the value of our services with the fee/price that the patient will need to pay to access it
- Provide a high level of customer care that will cause patient to want to come back frequently (and tell their friends and family about us as well)
- Ensure that patients complete a full plan of care (as agreed in the first session)
- Ensure that clinical notes are kept up-to-date, accurate, and completed in the agreed time frame needed for the clinic to complete the billing
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
With regard to Physical Therapy skill set, we are looking for individuals who:
- Have Pilates instruction training to integrate Pilates into a treatment program
- Have a high comfort level in providing hands-on manual therapy techniques and believe strongly in the usage of “hands-on” treatment to help patient achieve their goals
- Have a strong desire to collaborate for a “patient-centered team approach” of care to ensure the best possible solution is achieved to produce the fastest and highest quality of outcomes for the patient
- Are able to “think outside the box” regarding intervention and understand how to appropriately progress a patient’s program based upon their individualized needs
- Have a strong desire to go above and beyond for their patients, as well as for their co-workers and employer, in order to serve the greater mission of helping all people of the Puget Sound region to live a more active and pain-free life. This will at times involve performing tasks outside those of being a “Physical Therapist Assistant” with the understanding no job is “beneath” any person within our organization
- Hold their communication in high regard and relish in the opportunity to effectively and efficiently take leadership of clinical situations when needed
- Thrive on tracking their performance through objective measure as both a way to ensure the success of the company, as well as for the purpose of objectively tracking the success of the employee in their position
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Along with a generous compensation package (ranging from $50,000 – $60,000), the benefits of employment at Physical therapy for everyBODY are numerous. We provide a positive, professional, and fun atmosphere, designed to both give the patient the absolute best experience, and to give you the employee a work environment that fosters growth, certainty, and happiness. In fact, one of the most frequent compliments we receive is that “you guys are miracle workers”. We are 100% focused on providing a life-changing experience for our clientele and hold the highest standard for our business practices.
Our goal is to support YOU to allow you to flourish as the best version of yourself, both professionally and personally, as well as continue to grow our business to reach and serve as many people as we possibly can! If you possess the skills and meet the qualifications we have outlined above, and you are fed up with the current state of healthcare and looking for a long-term career with a company that actually puts the patient first, we can’t wait to hear from you!Return To Careers Page
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Fill out this simple form to start your application process: